Security and Privacy
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We retain your email address only. We use your email address to send out occasional newsletters about special promotions and new products on our site. You may unsubscribe from this service at any time.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE GATHER FROM CUSTOMERS?
We gather your name, email address, credit card details and physical address, which are used to fulfil your order. We keep names and address details in a secure area of our system to make ordering easier on your next visit. Your credit card details are not retained.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE GATHER FROM QUESTIONNAIRES AND COMPETITIONS?
We will gather your email address to advise you if you have won a prize. We may also ask for other information such as gender, age and country. No respondent is identified as an individual. We use this information in an aggregated form only to help us enhance our website and our range of products.
WHAT IF I CONTACT YOU?
We may keep a copy of any correspondence from you.
WHO DO WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH?
We do not sell, trade or rent user information to anyone.
shopadult.com.au is affiliated with the Everything Adult chain of retail stores.
In order to transfer payment for your order, your credit card details will be sent in encrypted form to your bank for clearance. No credit card details are stored after this clearance.
Your name and address will be supplied to our transportation company so your order can be delivered.
Under what circumstances will we contact you? If you have elected to, you will receive an email confirming placement of your order.
If your order, for whatever reason, cannot be shipped within 48 hours, one of our customer service representatives will contact you via email.
If your order does not contain enough information (e.g. address details) for us to complete it, one of our customer service representatives will contact you via email.
If you have elected to, you will receive an email confirming shipment of your order.
If you have elected to, you will receive occasional email newsletters from us. You may cancel these at any time.
We may contact you and pass on your details to third-parties if we believe you have violated the terms and conditions associated with using shopadult.com, or, we believe you to be involved in activities harmful to shopadult.com or other users of shopadult.com.au
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. Your privacy is very important to us. Your details are collected for purchasing of products from our website. We will never contact you unless responding to an email sent from you
or if there is a problem with your order. If there is a problem with your order we will contact you as discreet as possible. We will not sell your details to a third party. You will never receive unsolicited emails from us unless you have subscribed to our newsletter. We keep no credit card details once the transaction is complete. We believe that anonymity and discretion is what is expected of us by our customers and we aim to provide this.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. •We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.